This is your opportunity for a once-in-a-lifetime, donate-to-play experience at Showdown NYC! You’ll not only meet them, you’ll play with the Showdown athletes.
For your donation, you’ll receive a Showdown package that includes:
• access to the exclusive Players’ Lounge
• participation in Showdown pre-game team meeting with Steve Nash and Showdown athletes
• official Showdown uniform and gift bag
• Showdown VIP access credential, autographed by Steve Nash
• participation in warm-up
• a minimum of five (5) minutes of in-game play
• four (4) souvenir Showdown t-shirts
• three (3) on-field VIP seats at Showdown for your guests
• photo with Steve and Showdown athletes
• memories that lasts a lifetime
Join NBA and soccer stars on the field of play. Your afternoon starts with the pre-game team meeting in an exclusive Players’ Lounge near the game site. There you’ll meet your fellow players, receive your team assignment, and get your Showdown gear and gift bag. After you change into your uniform, you’ll travel with your teammates to the field, and press your way in through the crowds of fans and paparazzi to your bench. Then you’ll warm up with your team, and get ready for your 5 minutes of play with the pros. Your three guests will have on-field VIP seating for a close-up view.
You’ll also receive a tax receipt for your eligible contribution to the Steve Nash Foundation, enabling critical needs early childhood intervention programs for our littlest MVPs. Learn more at stevenash.org.
NOTE: The Steve Nash Foundation Showdown will be broadcast via a live stream. By attending and participating in Showdown, you consent to the use of your image and likeness in the live stream of the event and in promotional posts for Showdown and the Steve Nash Foundation on the websites and social media channels operated by the Steve Nash Foundation and the livestream provider, as part of the charitable effort.
The Steve Nash Foundation is a US 501(c)(3) private foundation (EIN 31-1753206) and a registered Canadian charity (BN 848154928 RR0001). Donations to the Foundation are eligible for a tax receipt.